Friday 27 November 2009

Some good news for tomorrow's game

I will be making my first trip to Selhurst in a while for Watford and was originally expecting a cagey game and to win a bucket full of money betting on a 1-1 draw.

Now though Neil Warnock announces that he is going for an attacking team tomorrow with Moses set for a recall to the starting line eleven.

"We are concentrating on ourselves and trying to get some more goals from other areas other than just relying on Darren."

"Victor has looked sharp in training in the past couple of weeks and I don't think he is far away from a starting role," said the Palace boss.

"Freddie badly needs a goal but it's becoming a matter of just how long you can give him. It might be time to give someone else an opportunity."

I believe a Moses-Lee front line could work very effectively in a 4-4-2 if the pair can strike up even a modicum of understanding. They provide a good blend of flair and Warnockness that i think we had with AJ and Shippers; a partnership that was so successful.

A more attacking stance is an intriguing proposition and should hopefully end our run of draws and produce a more entertaining game.

so I think I will be reverting to my usual betting system instead of putting 50p on a on a Palace defeat just to be safe.

No comments: